Thanks to the lightweight aluminum valve and butyl rubber construction, Zipp's Tangente Butyl Tube weighs only 89 grams. So it reduces that ever-critical rotational mass making your wheels lighter and your bicycle easier to pedal too. This fine tube is also made of .85mm-thick rubber for excellent reliability. The valve is 37mm long and features a removable core. - Weight: 89 grams - Valve length: 37mm
$24.99 - $32.99
Zipp’s Tangente Integrated Valve Extenders and Wrench Kit provides you with three Presta valve core extenders (you choose the length) and a nice set of Zipp wrenches to install them in your tubes or tires that feature removable valve cores (and your spare, too!). With this kit you can change out too-short valves to longer ones so that your tubes/tires have valves long enough to work on wheels with deep rims. The Zipp extenders have a seal inside to stop air leaks, too.
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
Many experienced riders place their trust in Vittoria tubulars, and the Rally upholds this tradition of quality at a sweet price. Vittoria's Kevlar 3D-compound tread provides outstanding handling and cornering, reduced rolling resistance, and a smooth, quiet ride. Plus, the cotton casing sports a full 220 threads per inch for the supple road feel that you look for in a high-quality road tire. Weight: - 300 grams (21mm) - 310 grams (23mm) - 320 grams (25mm)
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
- 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 368g (28-32), 438g (35-43)
- Size: 700c x 23 – 25 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
- Size: 700c x 35 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 35mm, 36mm, 37mm, 38mm, 39mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 140g
- Size: 700c x 40 – 45 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm, 45mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 188g (32mm), 189g (48mm)
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 110g (23-25mm), 128g (28-32mm), 144g (35-43mm), 160g (40-45mm)
Sunlite's Cruiser 80 are balloon-like tires with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - Bead: Wire
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
- Valve: Presta - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall Thickness: 4.3mm
$2.95 - $17.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Seal your wheel with Serfas' tubeless rim tape. - Good For 2 Wheels With 2 Layers - High-Quality Light Rim Tape For Preventing Air/Sealant Leakage Through Spoke Holes
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
A great value that brings many high-end features into an all-around tire at a great price point. Light enough to race on and durable enough for daily use. Because of the puncture-resistant belt under the tread, the Closer Plus offers a high level of balance between weight and puncture protection. - Road training/racing tire with All-Contact Tread shape and puncture protection belt - Long lasting, all-conditions Zero Slip Grip natural rubber with silica - Supple 400D Lite Extra Cord casing
The FlatAway tire liner is a lightweight strip of Aramid fiber that protects against external punctures. It is excellent for touring or urban applications. Place it between your casing and your tube and ride with more security. - Adhesive backing holds FlatAway in place
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
Stradius Sport is an excellent performance tire. Equally adept in a training or commuting role, the Sport has an Aramid bead with an extra-strong 800D casing. - Natural and synthetic rubber yielding durability and performance - Tire Type: Clincher
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
Lezyne has come up with an ingenious design to make your flat repairs more convenient. Their Lever Kit contains nine glueless patches that stretch with the tube, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box and is accessed by removing the tire levers that snap into place. This design keeps everything together while still being compact enough to fit neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
$34.99 - $39.99
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- K935 Comfort ATB (26x1.95)
Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 62a durometer front tread - Durable and fast 65a durometer rear tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Folding Kevlar bead - 60 TPI nylon casing
Page 1 of 3 Next page